- Over 1000 illustrations
- 276 pages
- both metric (mm) / Imperial (inches) dimensions
THIS GUIDE THROUGH SMALL HOUSE CONSTRUCTION WILL TEACH YOU:
- Why owning a small house and not being exposed to the risk of personal bankruptcy is an advantage.
- The step-by-step process from foundation to the roof and connecting your house to public services.
- Understanding the global construction material supply market and choosing the most suitable material.
- Detailed illustrations and photographs for easily navigating the individual construction stages.
- How to fix basic failures on your building.
- How to understand the basic tiny house typology.
- …and much, much more…